Pam Maple-Steinmetz Managing Partner
Pam is considered one to the most effective and influential business advisors in Southern California. Forward thinking business startups and professionals looking to accelerate their revenue growth find that Pam is a creative and practical mentor.
- Offers an objective and insightful perspective on how to compete in today’s economy.
- Believes strongly in focusing her clients on the appropriate level of marketing technology needed.
- Shows her clients how to develop and grow their personal brand and business.
Pam’s led the marketing and business development effort at both regional and national healthcare companies.
- Led an advertising campaign to support capitated hospital and IPA networks for Medicare Risk contracts.
- Launched patient support products, including an integrated nurse case management system.
Pam is an avid supporter of her graduate school, Merage School of Business, UCI; as well as a community volunteer.
- Active participant in the UCI Center for Digital Transformation Idea Exchanges, Center for Innovation, and the UCI Merage School of Business Mentorship Program.
- Enthusiastic member of the Society of Physician Entrepreneurs (SoPE)
- Avid volunteer for Working Wardrobes and for Orange County Product Manager events.
Denise Graham Managing Partner
Denise brings deep knowledge and expertise in strategic approaches that improve lead generation and conversions to sales.
- Spent the majority of her career developing or improving brand images and promoting Individual and Families, Medicare, and Commercial product lines for multiple healthcare companies.
- Experience spans both direct to consumer (B2C) and broker (B2B) channels.
- Has consistently taken on marketing and operational challenges and turned them into big wins.
- Co-led the development of the brand strategy that resulted in their highly acclaimed “Thrive” advertising campaign for Kaiser Permanente.
- Is passionate about providing solutions that ensure operational efficiencies and faster turn-around times, well thought out and planned system implementations, high quality outputs, improved cost/revenue, and lower risks.